Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Your love is a symphony all around me.

Hmm...where to begin? So much has been happening. Good stuff at that.

So many good teachings in the past week....let me see if I can summarize it ha!

Bill Johnson really hammered in us the fact that we should live a life full of joy and never have another day of discouragement. It's kind of a new thought to me, living out of a place of joy so that no matter what happens in life I choose to press into the Holy Spirit instead of get wrapped up in the "natural". What a revelation.

He also talked about not allowing emotions and intellect to control us...becuase, "Christian's do things because they're right not because we feel like doing it." Kinda, a brilliant statement Our relationship with our Abba isn't from rules and what we should do, but it's an overflow of our love for Him that we follow Him and choose to become like Him.

Another man, Pastor Mark talked to us about seeing our Father as just that our Father. He said one thing that really stuck out to me, "It's NOT normal not to be able to feel His rpesence because He is tangible."

Kris Vallotton talked a lot about becoming a prince and not living from a mentality of a pauper. It was soooo good. He was saying that whatever we imagine and see ourselves as, we become. It was all about identity and living our lives from a place of knowing our Daddy is King and we are royalty and should live life from a place of royalty. It's really something that is so profound, that I believe if Christians walked from that place it would totally revolutionize our lives and the impact we can have.

Beni Johnson, Bill Johnson's wife, talked to us as well. She talked about intercession and praying from a place of knowing what Jesus was praying and then praying that. It was so grand!

There is so much more but it's just too much to write in one setting ha!
Here are some awesome quotes though:

"The Holy Spirit wants to show us how to feel and what to feel." (BJ)

"Your greatest successes were won before the circumstances happened." (BJ)

"How you prepare yourself will determine if you will have a solution when a problem arises." (BJ)

"If you want joy, rejoice. You are only phony if you live off of your emotions." (BJ)

"He doesn't want to bless me betond my capacity to handle- He wants to bless me beyond my imagination." (BJ)

"You are not the product of your environment, you are the product of how you respond to your environment." (Kris V)

"Unforgiveness teathers you to the past." (Kris V)

"Religion is trying to get through performance what you already have through creation." (Kris V)

"We teach people how to treat us by the way we treat ourselves." (Kris V)

"You were born to terrorize the works of the terrorist." (Kris V)

"You can sin, it's just not your nature to sin." (Kris V)

..................................................................................

The other day in worship as I was just allowing Abba to love on me I had this vision, I was in a palace and I was a little girl and all of a sudden Jesus walked over to me, held my hand and we began to walk. As we were walking pain in my life began to just dissappear. I felt the Holy Spirit say, "Brianna, go back to when you were a little girl and start over without the hurt." It was so lovely.

The very next day during a service, one of the leaders got up and began saying that in the Spirit he saw that Jesus was going to take many of us back to when we were little and let us start over without the hurts and pain of life that had built up in our hearts. It totally blew me away!

How faithful is He?! Ahhh! That vision totally rocked my world. He is soooo dang goood.

Peace. Love. Joy.

No comments: