Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Summer 2010.


Every Summer, just as every year, has it's own story.

This Summer was a Summer of no longer allowing fear to control me.
It was a Summer of embracing life and joy and all that is true to the character of Jesus.

I for so long have allowed myself to be controlled by bondage and emotions and all that is going on at the present time of my life.

I learned this Summer to pass beyond my comfort zone, and to embrace who Jesus created me to be and not settle for anything less. I learned to be comfortable with how he made me, not try to live up to others expectations of who I should be.

If there was one word to describe this Summer, I would say Freedom.
I still have a lot to learn when it comes to this word.
But, this Summer I embraced it.
I embraced joy.
I embraced the new.

Ultimately, I came to trust Jesus for His word.
No matter the things I have gone through in life, He is always there and He has taught me how to truly live life alive!

I am so thankful for Him. I am so thankful I can call Him Abba Daddy!!

I want to live the rest of my life with the fullness of joy!
I want to live the rest of my life ALIVE in His presence!

Cheers to Summer 2010.
Cheers to the new journey ahead.
Cheers to Jesus who has never given up on me!

Peace. Love. Joy.






















No comments: