Thursday, September 16, 2010

Heart is bursting through my chest.

It's only the third day of BSSM and I feel like my heart has already encountered so much! I already feel God molding me and creating me into that very person He desires me to be. It's so exciting!

The presence of God here in Redding and at Bethel is something I have never encountered. The worship has been some of the most intimate times I have ever had with the Father. It's been in worship that I feel God just moving so much around in my heart...taking out the things that are not of Him and replacing it with His pure, outrageous love! It's crazy how simply going, "Abba, You are my hearts desire. You are the object of my affection. I love you!", can change so much!

I am reminded of something Jonathan David Helser said this Summer while I was at the worship camp he and his wife put on, he said, "Worship is taking back your rightful place!" It's like me just going deeper in worship has literally broke things off of my life and brought life to areas of my heart where death has set up camp. I felt fear, anxiety being broken off. I felt hurt that has been in the crevices of my heart for years just being drowned out by the literal love and presence of Jesus!

And, it's only the 3rd day. I cannot wait for these next 9 months of just the impartation of His crazy love and of me coming to a place of literally "taking my rightful place" through my praises!

..................................................................................

On top of that Bill Johnson's word today was so good. He spoke a lot about changing culture and the difference between "overt" and "covert" ministering. He really pressed the fact that our testimony actually giving to others the gift of the very nature of God. How incredible! He also went into the mindset of Herod and the Pharisees and the Political and Religious spirits. Here are some awesome things he said that I hope totally rock your world:

"God takes what is practical and mundane and turns it into a weapon of war."

"We are known (Body of Christ) for what we don't like instead of who He is."

"The darker the oppression in my life, the more expression I am going to put into my worship."

"Every time you share a testimony, you bring the mercy seat into somebody's life"

"Grace creates the atmosphere where faith is known."

"A hard heart makes a dull mind."

"It's as important to keep the testimony as it is to keep the commandments."

"Testimony is supposed to be the lense that we see reality through."

Also, random fact I never knew...Shalom means like a massive amount of things, including: a sound mind, health, and healing! :) You can say it and it covers everything haha :p

Peace. Love. Joy.

No comments: