Saturday, December 4, 2010

So thankful.

In this holiday season of thankfulness, family, gifts, and yummy food I just want to stop and really be thankful for my life.

God seriously is amazing.
I am so thankful for His never ending love for me.
The fact He never ever gives up on me.
It's amazing.
He is always after my heart, no matter what.

I am so thankful that I am more free than I have ever been...
that, I know who I am more than I ever have,
and that I have experienced His love more than ever.

I am thankful for His constant wooing of my heart.
How His affection towards me is constant.

I am thankful for the dreams He has placed in my heart.
I am thankful that He even allows me to dream with Him...
what a privilege.

I am so thankful for the friends He has placed in my life....
each one so unique, bringing something new out of me.
I love it.

I am so thankful for my family....ahhh!
Words cannot describe how thankful I am for them.
For my parents, whom laid such a brilliant foundation for my life.
To my Dad for teaching me grace and how to love and more than that take care of the down and out.
To my Mom for teaching me love and how to fight.
I am thankful for each of my siblings...
Caitlin, for her wisdom and honesty.
Siobhan, for her joy and child likeness.
Killian, for his heart of justice and sense of black and white.

I am so thankful for the inheritance I have stored up for me.
I am so thankful I have had Nicaragua ingrained in my heart since the age of 8...
and now, it's my second home.

Oh, how thankful I am.
And, that is just the start...
there is so much.

He is just so brilliant to me!!

I encourage you, write out what you are thankful for.
Thankfulness is so powerful, so powerful it literally sanctifies! :)
You will find so much joy oozing out of your heart when you just simply ponder all the things in your life that are amazing, and His goodness towards you!

Peace. Love. Joy.

No comments: