Saturday, October 30, 2010

Stretching.

To be stretched into what you were created to be...
it's scary and explosive at the same time.

It's the moment before being stretched where you freak out....
you have this choice; fight through even with fear still prevalent,
or give into the fear altogether.

I have found that most the time when you just fight through, even with the uncomfortable feeling of fear pulsating through every vein in your body,
you come out with victory and more importantly apart of your soul comes alive.
Because, you just did something even though everything in you wanted to run the other direction.
What could more freeing than that?

God is so good.
All the time.
I don't just say that as I cliche "church" thing we have heard our whole lives while sitting in the pews.
I say it because I have experienced His goodness.
And, my friends, once it's experienced there is no turning back.

I came to this conlusion though,
I KNOW He is good...
so why do I even fear?
If He is good all the time, then I know that no matter the siutations that arise in life, everything will work out for my good.
Because, His love and affection is for me.
What more could I ask for?

It's quite a brilliant thing to ponder.

Peace. Love. Joy.

No comments: