Sunday, October 3, 2010

I was made for sunny days.

Jesus loves me.
Ohhh, yeah He does.

Sooo, update on life here at Bethel:

We get to choose an advanced ministry class and I picked Freedom through studying the book of Galatians. I am really stoked to start it and learn and walk in freedom so I can bring freedom to others! :) The book of Galatians is bangin' by the way...everyone should read it. It's deep. Here is an exerpt:

"Because, you are sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, the Spirit who calls out, Abba Father. So you are no longer a slave, but a son; and since you are a son, God has also made you an heir." (Galatians 4:6)

We also get to choose Activation, which is like outreach, my top pick was working with women going through drug rehab (because that is basically MY HEART lol) AND I GOT IN! :) I am really excited to come alive in helping other's come alive with dreams and passion through His wonderful love.

We have to pick prayer slots, and me and my roommate chose 2-3 am one day a week! Pretty stoked about that...just getting into His presence. Going on adventures with Him :)

Welp, I think that is all for now.

Peace. Love. Joy.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Aislinn said...

Hi Brianna -- Was browsing around for new blogs to read and found yours. I love it and hope you won't mind me following along. It's one of my dreams to go to BSSM someday; reading about someone who's already out there enjoying it is pretty inspirational.

Brianna Shea said...

Hey Elizabeth! Of course, I would love you to follow! :-) You should totally go to BSSM, you would love it! It has been so amazing so far =) Keep in contact girl!