Saturday, June 19, 2010

Truth.

I had this thought run through my mind the other day as I was thinking about someone; I journaled this:

"It's easy to bring truth where there is none, but Abba, how do you bring truth where there is distorted truth?"

I had this on my heart so deeply, because I want this person to know truth. But, you know what? I started thinking, if the Bible says "the truth shall set you free", then the answer is just that; truth.

Truth is truth. Even when it becomes distorted, truth stands and brings conviction and freedom. So if I bring that person just that, truth, then there whole mindset of truth distorted is gone and freedom comes. Woah. Jesus' freedom is phenomenal. I don't have to try to figure out the best answer, I just need to walk in truth, and my Abba will bring that answer and the heart change to people's distorted truth.

.....................................................................................

I was at a youth conference this past weekend where Todd White spoke, here are some awesome, profound, freedom giving quotes:

"The gospel sets you free, so then you're set free from everyone else."

"If you walk in fear of man, the love of God hasn't been perfected in you."

"I don't live for God, I live from God."

"The only closed Heaven is between our ears."

"If you don't start walking out the kingdom, the world will seem attractive to you."

"Be so Heavenly minded, that you're earthly incredible!"

"Seek righteousness with everything you are or your identity is for sale."

"Thankfulness disarms hell and being thankful is the breading ground for miracles."





Peace. Love. Joy.

No comments: