Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hollywood.


I have such a heart for Hollywood,
I probably couldn't even explain to you the depths of my love for those people.
They have influence not just in the U.S. but literally all over the world.
When they encounter their Abba it's totally going to change everything.
I truly believe that.

Lately though I have been really asking God, "how do you influence such a lost, influential people?" As I was thinking this through a couple of days, I came to the conclusion that what I was praying for them, I needed to be living myself. I want them to be completely abandoned to the King, but if I am not my prayers mean nothing. I want them to be of the utmost purity and righteousness, but if I am not living that way myself, heck it's simply words.

Literally a day after journaling this very thought Bill Johnson tweeted:
"We aren't culturally relevant when we become like the world around us. We are relevant when we model what they long to become."

I want to be so desperate for Jesus, that from that place; extremely lost, influential people come to know who their Daddy is.

Peace. Love. Joy.

No comments: