Saturday, June 26, 2010

3 in 1 :)

It's been so busy and crazy, I haven't had time to blog the past few days. So let me catch ya up :)

Wednesday:

We went to Karla's Orphanage in the morning, one of my all time favorite places to be here :) The kids are so full of joy and life! They truly do have brilliantly dancing eyes.



Then, in the evening Katelyn, Jeremy, and I went alone to minister at Pastor Gabriella's church. Katelyn and I both shared a scripture verse, along with some encouragement and Jeremy preached the night away. The funniest part was that our original interpreter bailed on us and we had this one guy who didn't know much English, therefore it made for a pretty fun night. Jesus showed up still though, and many people got prayed for! It was fun!



Thursday:

Thursday morning we went with my favorite Pastor, yes I have a favorite haha; his name is Pastor Roberto Mindieta. I don't think I have met a man so passionate, and humble about the kingdom of God. His story is truly phenomenal. He has 13 feeding programs throughout Nicaragua, and when he sets the feeding program up he plants a church with it as well. So, we got to go to his newest feeding program, in an extremely poor Barrio (neighborhood) and see the children get preached to, and then fed. It was an awesome experience :)

In the evening we all went to a Pentecostal Baptist Church (yes, a contradiction lol) We all spoke and my Dad preached, I spoke about Heidi Baker and setting apart time to just be alone with Jesus so that He can download the things of Heaven into our hearts. Once again, people were prayed for and healed and set free. It was awesome!!

Friday:

We went to two different feeding programs by the beach, this area is considered the poorest of the poor. They literally live just under coverings, no houses or anything. We got to feed them and Pastor Roberto preached to them! :)

Then, in the afternoon, Jeremy, Katelyn, and I went to a church out in the middle of no where (literally) and it was super hot! haha But, they were the most on fire people! They could have set there for hours, in the blazing heat just worshiping Jesus! I was amazing, and convicted all at the same time! They are passionate about knowing Jesus, and everything else is merely details.

Then I got to hang with my awesome friend Elisa! I love her so much! She took us down to the plaza then out to eat. While we were eating though, I began to not feel well, saving details, I eventually passed out and it was quite eventful. Katelyn and Jeremy were great though, and were there to wake me up after I had zoned out. We got back to the hotel, and I got sick last night, and am still feeling a little weak, but Jesus is good!

Tonight, we are off to the RISOM Graduation, which is always so much fun! I am excited, just hoping I feel a bit better to thoroughly enjoy it!

Alright, love you all! Thanks for your continued prayers!

Peace. Love. Joy.

No comments: