Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Being drawn away.


I find my Abba drawing me away....
more and more He beckons me to come...
"Brianna, let's go on an adventure", He whispers.

He brings me to this place,
just me and Him;
a place of extravagant beauty and peace.

A place where His love for me unfolds
and begins to wash over me.
Wave after wave of His love hits me,
and I feel my heart begin to come alive.

My heart begins to dance inside my chest,
pulsating...boom, boom, boom.
Next thing I know,
it's as if my heart is being ripped from my chest,
and being put in Abba's hands.

And then as quickly as He took it from me....
He places it back.

What is this sensation?
What am I feeling pulsating through my veins?
Ahh, thats it...
I feel restoration
I feel peace,
I feel love.

I don't try and make my brain understand,
I just know I am different now,
and I always will be.

Suddenly, the world is a different place.
People are different.
Everything is alive in my eyes.

Could it be that one enounter changes everything?

Peace. Love. Joy.

No comments: