Monday, August 17, 2009

Grasping Thin Air.

Grasping thin air, reaching for significance.
Fingers unable to touch the relevance of your victory.
This struggle with myself, this battle in my mind.
Dark places make your face difficult to find.
Wanting to be near you, but feeling the cold.
I cry out with my voice.
Trying to break the noise,
that separates my ability to hear your comfort.
I know you are there, you never leave my side.
And in these scary places, only in you can I confide.
Pour your sweet joy into me, for it is my only strength.
And the abundance you secure for me has no measures or length.
Transform my thoughts.
Heal my hearts longings.
Secure your word in me, and repel these wordly things.
I want to be yours, and have you as mine.
To have everything else in my life align.
You are beautiful,I desire only you.
Reveal these emotions behind this song as true.
You never fail me, you never forsake me.
Just let me touch your cloak today.
One touch and I know things don't have to continue this way.

Written by the amazing, Chelsea Steward.

Peace. Love. Joy.

No comments: