Friday, August 7, 2009

Going With The Flow.

Going With The Flow.

So, once upon a time..
I got a speeding ticket..
which led to me going to court,
which led to me freaking out,
which led me to think...
about me freaking out.
Which went deeper,
and deeper,
until I came to an illustration of life.

The whole point I was speeding,
well it was because I was going with the flow.
Our natural tendency, is to do just that..
go with the flow.
It takes a certain determination & will to not.
At least I think.
We can so easily just do whatever everyone else is doing,
because we feel pressure to do so.

We have to work at not going with the flow.
Of just knowing we have to do what we have to do,
despite what those around us are doing.
It takes work.
But, it's worth it in the end.
After all it might save you from freaking out about court again.
:p

Peace. Love. Joy!

No comments: