Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Blinded.

Life is such a fickle thing, eh? Realizing this more than ever in this season.
Not knowing, but trying to figure it out.
Analyzing, but getting no answers.
This seems to be my life story right now.

Head. Heart. Head. Heart.
What's reliable?
It feels a little like chaos to me.

Where am I going? What is the journey going to look like?
Everything is in the dark.
I am blinded.

Trust. Ah, yes, trust.
That I am certainly learning.
It's all I have honestly.

It's nice to know I can put my hand in His,
and just trust.
Although, I think that's where most of the battle lies.
The simplicity of trusting.

Who knows? I certainly don't.
I'll choose to simply rest mine in His and wait.
One day, this time in life, it will all make sense.
At least, to some extent.

Until then, trust.
Yes, trust, it's all I've got.
Of one thing I am certain, Him.

Peace. Love. Joy.

No comments: