Friday, July 23, 2010

Niall Booth.


Today, I remember a great man, Niall Booth.
He died one year ago in a terrible accident, that no person or family should have to deal with.

Alas, he is having the most outrageous time with my Abba..
I almost feel a bit of jealousy ;)

He loved Jesus with every fiber of his being, and the last memory of him is on our trip to Nicaragua last year, a month before he left this earth. He was the most passionate about ministering to the lost then anyone else on the team. He wanted everyone we came in contact with to know the love of Jesus he had experienced. While we would be praying for one person, he was running after literally everyone else on the street telling them about Jesus. It was one of the most beautiful things I think I have encountered in my life! He wanted everyone and anyone to know the joy that he had! It was wonderful!

So, today, a year later, I think about his beautiful family.
I think about how they are going to be a beautiful story of God's love, grace, and joy!
They are going to change lives through their story. Now, that to me is wonderful.
And, it still stands that the very things Satan uses against us, God will turn around for our good, and I believe that for their lives.
They are going to be extreme conquerors.
They are going to change this world.

So, to Mrs. Lisa, Haydn, and Annabel...
I love you guys! I am thinking and praying of you all, especially today...and know your mourning will turn into joy! I have no doubt! :) You've got one incredible Abba looking out for you guys!

Peace. Love. Joy.

No comments: