Friday, October 14, 2011

The buzz.

Politics, oh politics.
I find people are either completely scared of it, and thus pay no attention, and even at times despise it.
While others, love it, live for it, and embrace it every moment of their life.

I like politics...call me crazy, but I do.
There is something so fascinating and intriguing to me about it.
It's this epicenter that our great country is run by, but at the same time, it can't save us (the people).
It's a wonderful tension.

Whenever I have free time? I watch the news.
When I am running at night? I watch the news.
It's just my go to.
I love to know what is going on in the world,
and in Washington.

Lately, with the election buzz in full force, there has been much to catch up on, and watch.
I love the candidate debates. It's so interesting to hear questions fired, and peoples' responses. You can quickly figure out what one believes, as well as values. At the same time though, you can't REALLY figure them out.
It's this weird mystery. (I do find it funny though when the candidates become quite cliche in their "political" terms--my opinion? Just be real. I like the ones that are real).

Maybe I like it so much, because I get a chance to psycho analyze the canidates. Who knows.

Alas, it always gets me thinking,what were the founding fathers like to be around?
I imagine they were men of valor, of character, of values.
I would love to go back in time and sit with them.....have a little chat.
I think it would be absolutely life changing.

I often ponder if there are any men like this still alive?
Are there men of valor? of character?
Are there men leading our country who still have great values they live by?

I am optimistic, so I say yes. I just don't know them, I hope to meet some of them soon though.

Peace. Love. Joy.


No comments: