Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day.

Oh, hey it's Father's Day....

therefore, this blog is dedicated to my wonderful Padre who has been so influential throughout my lifetime!

He has taught me what it means to forsake all and reach out to the one in front who is in need...

he has more grace for people than anyone I have ever met.

He will fight for someone to the death, literally.

He never gives up on people or the good that he sees within them.


I am so honored to have a Father that paved the way for me to go to Nicaragua at only 8 years old.

I will never be the same, and Nicaragua has become more and more apart of my heart through the years.

Every trip, every moment, falling more and more in love with the beautiful people there.


I love you Dad...thanks for being you! :)





<-----Padre.

Peace. Love. Joy.

No comments: