Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Olsen Twins.


I don't know about you, but I thought the Olsen Twins had their minute of fame and have been long gone by now.
But, the truth is, they have been busier then ever right under our nose with two fashion lines. One, a high fashion line, the other; available at your local JcPenney.

To be honest I have always been quite intrigued by these girls, besides thinking they have always been beautiful and fashionable...for some reason, they have always just stuck out in Hollywood. I have always wondered what happened to them and what they've been up to. Between rehab stints and connections to Heath Ledger's death, I haven't heard much about them at all.

I pick up a copy of marie claire and find out completely differently. I find out they have been building their empire beneath our noses, and props to them for that!

Their high end fashion line, The Row, has several stores as well as sells online on a handful of sites, ones being Bergdorf Goodman. If you would like to check out the collection on sale at Bergdorf here is the link: http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/store/catalog/templates/EntrySC.jhtml?itemId=cat302834&parentId=cat30005&masterId=cat000008&navAction=index&ecid=BGSGDIThe_Row&002=2132271&004=1224863166&005=3269876815&006=5778467586&007=Search&008=

They also have a line available at JcPenney called "Olsenboye", and the link for that is, http://www3.jcpenney.com/jcp/XGN.aspx?DeptID=71275&CatID=71282&cmCatLevel=3&shopperType=G&CmCatId=71275. My favorite was the Emma dress...I might just go out and get it, although my closet is probably screaming "Noo!" haha I know plenty of you gals will undertstand that ;)

I guess after all these years of being in the limelight we have come to find out the Olsen Twins are quite the savvy business women, as well as rather brilliant fashionistas.

I'll leave you with a quote from the latest issue of Marie Claire, featuring Mary Kate on the cover. This quote will leave you wanting to go to your local grocery store just to read the whole story. It's worth the $3.99, promise! :)

"I would never wish my upbringing upon anyone....but I wouldn't take it back for the world."

See, told ya it would make you wanna go pick up a copy!

Peace. Love. Joy.

No comments: