Tuesday, March 9, 2010

DOCHAS. (Hope in Gaelic)

"Hope means to keep living amid desperation
and to keep humming
in the darkness. ... See More
Hoping is knowing that there is love,
it is trust in tomorrow
it is falling asleep
and waking again
when the sun rises.
In the midst of a gale at sea,
it is to discover land.
In the eyes of another
It is to see that he understands you.

....

As long as there is still hope
There will also be prayer.

....

And God will be holding you
in his hands.


This seriously kills me every time I read it.
It screams truth.
I love it.

Truly in the midst of suffering there is a God worth worshiping (using some of the brilliant Jason Upton's words).

I think....that is the hope.
That no matter what HE is always there.

Someone recently was talking to me about a hard situation I went through a bit ago, they asked "did it cause you to doubt your faith; what you believe?"
My answer simply was NO.
HE never stopped loving on me.
HE never stopped listening.
HE never ONCE stopped caring.

To me, that is the HOPE; that HE is always going to be there.
No matter what happened to you or what is going to happen in your lifetime,
because we all know life ain't no pain-free journey.
It's hard. It's life.
But, there is hope.
HE is hope.

Whoa.
Amazing.

Peace.Love.Joy.

No comments: