Monday, February 8, 2010

Beauty.

What do you say beauty is?
Is it your own idea of beauty?
Or is it the culture's idea of beauty?
Have you ever even thought that deep about beauty?

These are all questions I've been pondering.
Questions I believe Jesus is asking me...
asking us, as a people...
what do we say beauty is?

Do we allow the culture around us to define it for us,
or do we allow Him to?
Have we gotten so caught up in the way the world around us thinks, that we've forgotten His perspective?

I don't know about you, but I certainly know that at times I forget to look at the world through His eyes.
The way He sees the world..
it's so different; so beautiful.
It's almost refreshing when we allow ourselves to see as He does.
It's real.
Something, we rarely get to experience anymore....realness.

I want to see as He does.
The beauty, the awe, the life all around me.
I want to see it.
I want to feel it.
I want to experience it.

I want to see people as He does.
See the amazing-ness of each individual.
Ahh, what an awesome experience,
to get that birds eye view of the world.

Peace.Love.Joy.

No comments: